Another edition of the "IT" List!
- gs lillian says she is more comfortable in a dress or skirt than in jeans. Are you the same? It's not hard to see why, she always looks fabulous in dresses and skirts! (find gs lillian on twitter!)
- lex and learn makes a very delicious looking semi-homemade pumpkin bunt cake - get her simple trick for this fall treat! (find lex and learn on twitter!)
- simply bold just snagged a gorgeous pair of leather shorts... check out how she styles them up for fall!
- rachael, really looks absolutely adorable in her denim shorts plus knee high socks plus hunter boots! What a fun combo! (find rachael, really on twitter!)
- take me for a twirl is totally rocking this bright green blazer - I am loving these looks! (find take me for a twirl on twitter!)
- little girl in a big world does a fall weekend on the beach - check out her trip and live vicariously through her! (find little girl in a big world on twitter!)
- everyday mom style wears a great patterned top to work, but wonders... is the pattern too much!?!? I don't think so, I love it! (find everyday mom style on twitter!)
- fabulously average shows you ladies how to layer even if you live in a warmer climate! So cute! (find fabulously average on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy rounds up her favorite fall looks - and they are all just swoon worthy! Head on over and see her inspiration! (find a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- the style dossier lists their top reasons why fall will rock - such a fun list! (find the style dossier on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style rounds up cozy and unique ways to add blankets to your home decor this fall! These photos all look so warm and cozy! (find sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- chic or treat finds these adorable velvet flats in several colors for such a steal! Stop by her blog to find out where to snag them! (find chic or treat on twitter!)
- high heels and bubble gum puts together a fab outfit with white pants - yes, after Labor Day - that is perfect for fall! (find high heels and bubble gum on twitter!)
- behind the dressing room door rounds up her top picks for Anthropologies recent 30% off sale! I am loving this gorgeous camel coat! (find behind the dressing room door on twitter!)
I'll be back later with a post about my half marathon expo experience!