1. Save $400. It's a lot less this month for me because I have a lot of stuff I'm paying for trip-wise. I hope I can even accomplish this much to be honest. (SUCCESS! Did it!)
2. Starting today, track my eating in MyFitnessPal every day. I'm getting in shape, but I'm not losing weight. (SUCCESS for part of the month...but MAJOR success in that I lost 5.5 pounds this month!)
3. Use my Aveda hair growth spray twice every day and take Biotin daily. (SUCCESS on the Biotin...sort of success on the spray).
4. Do 3 HIIT workouts per week along with my normal working out. (SUCCESS!)
5. Organize my closet and go through clothing to keep/giveaway. (FAIL.)
6. Run at least 10 miles at least twice. (FAIL. But I have worked out like a machine...just not in distance running.)
7. Cook dinner at least 3 nights per week all month. (SUCCCESS! They haven't been huge meals, but I've don it!)