It's a bit late in the month, but I wanted to post my goals!
Post yours for August or July follow ups and link up below! We're also going to host a fun giveaway related to goals at the end of our 12 month link up!
Here were my June goals!
1. Get married, and take in everything about the day. CHECK!
2. Don't stress out in the final days to come. CHECK!
3. Let people help me. CHECK! I let my mom and sister help, plus I had so much help in the days before and at the events! It was so nice!
4. Keep working out at least 4-5 times a week until the wedding. I did that! I was so proud of myself.
5. Take countless pictures in Hawaii (we're going to Kauai) and don't be afraid to ask people to take pictures of us together. Oh...COUNTLESS! We took around 800 videos and pictures and are so glad we did!
6. No shopping for clothes, shoes, or jewelry (unless I find a gaping hole in the honeymoon packing list...but I really don't think that's going to be a problem). I actually did this! Besides souvenirs in Hawaii, I didn't buy any clothing, jewelry or accessories for the whole month!! That is huge for me!
I met all of my goals un July! How awesome! Hopefully I can do the same for August!
Here are my August goals:
1. Lose 2 pounds.
2. Complete at least half of my thank you notes.
3. Organize all my wedding gifts.
4. Read 4 books.
I'm not making as many goals this month, and I'll explain why in a separate post.